The Flatiron is proof that great things really do come in smaller packages.
This pack’s clean design and size work great for just about any activity but it’s perfect for quick backpacking trips. We’ve found that plenty of you out there wanted a pack in this size range built with the comfort, adjustability and features of a larger pack but still clean enough to carry for everyday use…BAM-POW! We listened and gave you what you so desire. The Flatiron maintains all the right stuff to set itself above all other packs in this size range. Just like its big brothers, the top lid, straps and hipbelt are all removable so you can use a simplified and lighter version of the pack. To improve access to your gear, we put a long vertical YKK zipper that runs up the side and all the way through the top of the pack. For stashing your essentials, we added 2 zippered hipbelt pockets, 2 large stretch pockets on the each side, and a large zippered front pocket. It sports a lighter version of our sturdy sYnc A.C.™ adjustable suspension system, ventilated backpanel, VariCant™ dual-pivoting hipbelt and plenty more features that make all other small technical packs out there tremble before it.
- sYnc A.C.™ suspension
- Air Channeled mesh backpanel
- Slide n' lock adjustable harness
- variCant™ dualpivoting/fully adjustable hipbelt
- large center zip front pocket with internal mesh divider
- roll-top enclosure under top lid
- hydration reservoir compatible
- top and side panel access (side panel zipper allows pack to be opened up completely flat)
- dual-access zippered top lid
- detachable top lid converts into a small day pack
- water-resistant clear coated mesh "dry pocket" inside top lid
- external compression straps
- 7 pockets + main compartment
- adjustable and deployable ice axe/trekking pole loops
- deployable bottom straps
*weight of pack with all removable features removed (top lid, straps and hydration holster)
- Volume: 42 liters / 2563 cu. in.
- Weight: 4.5 lbs / 3.9 lbs*
- Fits Torso: 16-23 in.
- Fits Waist: 29-40 in.
- Number of Stays: 2
- Approx. Dimensions: 26x11x11 in.
- Main Pack fabric: 215 denier ripstop Dynajin SPU, Nylon 6.6, 80g PU/DWR.
- Bottom Fabric: 500/630 denier Invista CORDURA® HD, Nylon 6.6, 80g PU/DWR.
- POP color: 210 denier Honeycomb Duraford, Nylon 6.6, 80g PU/DWR.
- Frame Material: 3mm x 12mm 6061 tempered aluminum stays and 1.5mm HDPE framesheet